- about Us
- My Clinic
- My Safe Workplace
- My Healthy Workplace
- My Aged Care
- Bald Hills Doctors
- Beachmere Medical Centre
- Burleigh Family Medical Centre
- Jacobs Well Medical Centre
- Lawnton Medical Centre
- Mediprac Beenleigh
- Mediprac Browns Plains
- Mediprac Logan
- Mediprac Regents Park
- Mediprac Windaroo
- Miami Village Medical Centre
- Narangba Doctors
- Red Edge Doctor Surgery
Podiatry today can help you with any foot or lower limb discomfort to keep children,athletes, adults and people with diabetes on their feet. We can prescribe a successful management plan by thoroughly assessing your concern whether it be providing immediate relief from a painful corn or ingrown nail, assessing your circulation, having your child’s growing pains or gait checked to prescribing custom orthoses to maximise function and alignment.
- Specialist running pain diagnosis and treatment
- Heel, Foot and Leg Pain
- This pain can be attributed to biomechanical abnormalities. Gait assessments and full biomechanical assessments are used to determine the pathology. This may result in the prescription of orthoses to correct the problem.
- General Foot Care
- Involves the regular maintenance of skin conditions, corns, callus and thickened nails.
- Diabetic Assessments & Care
- Diabetes causes profound complications of the feet effecting the nerves, muscles and skin. Consequently this requires regular assessments and care to prevent or identify any of the aforementioned complications.
- Fungal Nail Infections
- Podiatrist’s can reduce the thickness of the nail which is caused by the infection allowing for easier treatment and management. Recommendations in regards to treatments and management will also be provided on consultation.
- Ingrown Toenails
- Management of chronic ingrown nails.
- Footwear education and advice.
- This may involve, growing pains, intoeing and out toeing gait patterns. Tripping and falling.
- Treatment of warts through the use of acid and nitrogen.
Our main podiatry service and lab is located in Redcliffe (Bluewater Square Shopping Centre). For all inquiries, please call 07 3283 4949
|For additional information, please|